Beetles Gel Nail Polish Set, Neon Varnish 6 Colors Soak Off UV LED Gel Nail Kit, 7.3ml Each Bottle
Color: Neon Vibes
Brand: beetles Gel Polish
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- #35 in Nail Polish
- Personal Style: 6 elegant shades of popular and trendy colors suitable for all seasons and daily routine life!
- Healthy: 9 Toxin Free Ingredient makes it safe and has low odor.
- Easy Application and Good Tenacity.With proper application, last at least 3 weeks.
- Reminder: Cure under LED/UV light for 90-120 secs. Base and Top coat required.If gel feels thick or tacky, place in hot water for 1-2 minutes, remove from water and shake well.
- What you get: 6 Gorgeous shades of Gel Polish, hassle-free and friendly customer service.
Color:Neon Vibes Features · 6 Popular & Trendy Color Gel Polish (Requires Top& Base Coat) · 9 Toxin Free formula, easy and safe to apply. · Long lastingfor 21+ days with perfect shine. Certification · Produced by GMP factory (GoodManufacturing Practice). · Passed SGS test of Heavy metal and Toxicologicalrisk assessment. · SDS provided. Application Process: 1. Preparation: Trim,file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface. Before opening the bottle,roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix. 2. Base Coat:Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds. 3. Gel polish:Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for90-120 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish. Whenapplying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes. 4. TopCoat: Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120seconds. Applying every thin coat is the key Tips to avoid chipping: 1.Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free. 2. Don't apply gel on the skin or cuticle. 3. Apply gel to the edge ofeach nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.Removal Process: 1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using anail buffer. 2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place ontop of each nail. 3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap tosecure and allow the remover to soak. 4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes. 5.Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removalwand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes. 6. Lightly buffnails again once all gel is removed.